A flat sheet of combined board is called a box blank. From the corrugator, the box blank can be made into a box using a printer–slotter, a die-cutter, or a flexo folder-gluer. Each of these machines has a different process creating a wide variety of boxes.
- The biggest characteristic of the Printer Slotter Folder Gluer Inline (FFG Inline) is high production efficiency and suitability for producing large quantities.
- Rotary and flatbed are direct drive high-speed die-cutters. Rotary die cutters are used for high graphic, high-speed die-cutting. Flatbed die cutters are used for accuracy and flexibility. Stocks can range from N wall to triplewall. After leaving a die cutter a Folder Gluer operation is needed to complete the box making process.
- A typical flexo folder gluer feeds a box blank one at a time, prints one or more colors, scores, slots, folds, glues and is sent into a stacker.
Whether your brand is born from a traditional brick and mortar store or is digitally native, we can produce the appropriate packaging to enhance your e-commerce presence.
Your direct to consumer packaging needs to deliver your products safely while providing your customer an unboxing experience that will create brand loyalty.
How can we help?
- We have over 35 in-house structural and graphic designers with extensive knowledge in all brand segments that will become an extension of your team.
- We can produce simple 1 color direct print to 6 color print on both the inside and outside of your packaging in 1 pass.
- We have high-speed digital printing capabilities to produce highly individually focused packaging or seasonal variations to your branded art.
- We can provide a pricing structure that scales to your needs.